Climbing the Step-Parenting Ladder
If you need help with being a stepparent and trying to keep the peace in your new marriage, you are in the right place!
* Is living in a Blended Family or a Stepfamily “more than you bargained for?”
* Does step parenting feel like the most challenging and thankless job of all?
* Is the tension and conflict taking its toll on your relationships?
* Are you becoming worried about your children and their well being?
* Are you constantly arguing with your partner about the kids, discipline and parenting in general?
• Is your ex or your partner's ex causing real problems in your blended family and in your relationship?
Are you at the end of your rope and need some answers NOW? Step Support provides a place for stepparents to vent about their issues, offer support, gain solutions, give helpful advice, and ask questions on step parenting and blended families. You can learn to share the challenges and rewards of step parenting with your spouse in a healthy way. Over 12 weeks, we will address the issues of; organization, partnership, couple strength, conflict of loyalties, roles, discipline, the ex spouse and much, much more.
Group Now Forming.
Wednesdays at 6:00pm - 7:00pm
$35 per week
($55 intake to join group is required.)
Group sessions are limited to 4 couples per group. Both spouses must attend. Members participate in discussion in a small-group setting, providing feedback and giving/receiving support among adults. Group meets Wednesdays at 6:00pm-7:00 pm.
For more information on the Step Support Ladder, please contact Karly Kothmann, LPC-Intern, at (303) 319-1670 to schedule your initial intake.
Karly Kothmann, MA, LPC-Intern
Under supervision of Jay Jeter, LPC-S
145 Landa St.
New Braunfels, TX 78130