1. Someone else is the source of my anger.
2. I raise my voice or use a harsh tone to gain someone’s attention.
3. I engage in non-affectionate touching just to calm someone down.
4. I interrupt others to defend myself.
5. I use name-calling simply as a means of teasing.
The above statements give the illusion of being in control. If these describe your current behavioral style, you may want to consider anger management to learn more about your anger and how you can improve your current lifestyle. We offer individual and group options to suit your particular situation.
In the weekly Anger Management Group, we have have helped numerous men and women learn to manage angry impulses, improve communication with partners and to resolve conflicts peacefully. Our weekly 10-session group meets on Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. and Thursday evenings from 6:45 p.m. to 7:45 p.m..To register, please contact Elizabeth Aleman at 210-382-3139. Cost is $42 per week.
262 N. Union St.
New Braunfels, TX 78130